Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 1 October 2011

Where Science meets Sweetness ;)

Burch and Purchese Sweet Desert Studio
Visited my sister today at the place she works :)


I didn't take a photo of the entrance (it was quite a cloudy day) so I got this picture off the internet! :)
 
I love this LOGO :) Perfect for a Sweet Studio! Elegant but Quirky!

**The rest of the images I took! :) 
(Please don't take these images without contacting me ;)) 
Enjoy!**

 
 
 
"Blood Orange Crisps"~ Beautiful isn't it? :]
 
 
 
That's me sister :) Doesn't she look super cute in that pink apron hehe :)  

 
"Where science meets sweetness" 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Edible wall art" 

 
 
"Always testers for you to try" YUM!

 
 
 
"BANANA MILK CHOCOLATE- Bendy choccy fun" :D I'm getting this next time!!!

 
 

-X-

Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio


(03) 9827 7060
South Yarra/Toorak
647 Chapel Street
South Yarra, 3141
www.burchandpurchese.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Burch-Purchese...


Check this place out! You won't be disappointed :)
Rating on Tsi Tsu scale! 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment